Dustin Cutlip, CPA
I believe in making sense of the complex and complicated. I am a tax manager at Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Listen to you in order to establish a clear and complete understanding of your needs.
- Ask questions because it is important to me to fully understand all aspects of the issue at hand.
- Examine relevant factors, issues, and alternatives, while consulting the necessary resources to provide you the most effective and efficient solutions.
- Provide clarity around hard-to-navigate concepts and help you achieve your goals.
I consider us a team and want you to know you can rely on me to get the job done.
- Individual tax compliance
- Business tax compliance
- Tax planning services
- Real Estate
- High-net worth Individuals
- Professional Services
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Marshall University – Master of Science in Accountancy and Bachelor of Science in Finance