At Snyder Cohn, People Count
Your colleagues are authentic, candid, accessible, warm, friendly, and engaging. Many people chose to work here because they like the challenge, diversity and advancement opportunity of public accounting work, but felt like a number in a larger firm.
At Our Firm, You Learn
Snyder Cohn is one of the area’s most reputable certified public accounting and business advisory firms. We have a rich and successful history of helping businesses grow and prosper.
In our uniquely supportive work environment, all associates are provided a coach. We are committed to your professional development.
Our core values are at the heart of who we are since our founding in 1927. We value truth and support everyone in our firm by providing a caring atmosphere that fosters personal responsibility and leadership.
How We Treat Each Other
We recognize and embrace the philosophy that client service is achieved through the actions of our associates. Every associate is vital to the firm and we treat each other accordingly.
At Snyder Cohn, we:
- Listen with an open mind. We learn to listen to each other’s contributions without being influenced by our own opinions and judgments.
- Speak straight. We offer ideas or take positions when it helps us reach our common objectives.
- We are one firm, and we operate from the perspective that we are all in this together. No individual can win at the expense of someone else or the firm as a whole.
- Honor commitments. We are responsible for our commitments, hold others accountable for theirs and support them in fulfilling their commitments.
- Acknowledge and appreciate others.
- Show care, concern, and respect for every member of the firm.
Snyder Cohn offers an outstanding package of benefits that demonstrates our commitment to our team and demonstrates our caring approach.
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health club
- Educational assistance
Snyder Cohn pays your annual dues to AICPA, state CPA societies and other approved professional organizations. The firm encourages you to become active in local chapters of professional societies and will reimburse the cost of attendance at these meetings.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Outside seminars
- In-house training (Snyder Cohn University – SCU)
- Educational assistance
Snyder Cohn Values
- Camaraderie – working together, supporting one another, learning from one another and laughing together
- Flexible and alternative work schedules
- Coaching to provide a path for career success
- Tax season pampering: chair massages; social activities; healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and lunches
- Social events: firm sponsored softball; ice cream socials; team building events; happy hours; holiday party; picnic; end of tax season party; potluck lunches
- Paid time off to support community charitable organizations
- Award and recognition programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Business development bonus
- Business development meetings to understand what relationships and exemplary service looks like
- Environmental sustainability and stewardship
- On-going learning/education/growth opportunities
- Letting everyone’s voice be heard
What Our Associates Say About Us
“I chose Snyder Cohn intentionally because of the people. For me, while I truly enjoy the work, it is the people that I work with that brings the true joy.”