Brandee Van Eekelen, CPA
I believe in getting things done in the most efficient and effective way. I am a Senior Manager with the Snyder Cohn Accounting & Auditing team.
When I work with you, I:
- Spend time to get to know you.
- Strive to understand your needs and what matters most to you. Open communication is very important to me and a key asset in our trusted partnership.
- Keep abreast not only of what is happening in your world, but also the most current accounting and tax matters.
- Blend real-time knowledge with lessons learned from past client experiences.
- Demonstrate that you can count on me… always.
I value my ability to listen to what you share because it helps me to learn about you and your business. I am and am passionate about educating you and your staff so we successfully work together to deliver your best possible result. I consider responsiveness and the honoring of my commitments essential to building our enduring working relationship.
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Regulatory and other special audits
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements, examinations and other special projects
- Internal controls
- Tax services
- Government Contractors
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- HUD Projects
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Service
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Contract Management Association
Bachelor of Arts – Virginia Wesleyan College