Juli Canavan, PHR
I believe in making a difference and contributing to your success. I am the Director of People for Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Give you my undivided attention and listen to what matters the most to you.
- Support you in your path to success and will commit to helping you grow.
- Consider us a team and want you to know you can count on me.
- Try to offer different perspectives and challenge the way you might be thinking about something.
- Do what I can to make you feel excited to be a part of the team.
I value the opportunity for us to be open and authentic with our communication as this is key to building trust and ensuring a successful partnership.
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruiting and retention
- Training and Development
- Communication and Employee Relations
- Conflict Resolution
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
BKR International Practice Groups – Human Resources
Professional in Human Resources (PHR), 2013 – present
Certified Predictive Index Practitioner
Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Management – University of Baltimore
Bachelor of Science in Sociology/Anthropology – Towson University