Greg Yoder, CPA
I believe in looking at both the minute details and the big picture.
When I work with you, I:
- Get to know the details of your business and transactions, as well as what you want to accomplish
- Help you avoid the many pitfalls that exist in the current tax environment
- Offer alternatives that accomplish your business goals while minimizing your tax liability both now and in the future
- Keep up with changes in federal and state laws so that I can alert you to the dangers and opportunities they present
- Solving your problems and using my tax geek mentality to save you money gives me great satisfaction.
I am a Tax Manager at Snyder Cohn.
- Individual tax return preparation and tax planning
- Business (Partnership, LLC, C and S Corporation) tax services
- International tax services
- Tax consulting for entity formation, acquisition, and sale of a business
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Tax Section
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science
Northwestern University, Graduate School of Professional Accounting, Master of Science