Barbara M. Kromer, CPA
I believe in making sense of things and helping you move forward. I am a partner with Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Listen to what you share so I can learn about your needs.
- Ask clarifying questions so that I can understand your situation fully and clearly.
- Get to know you to create the clearest possible picture of your situation.
- Gather information needed to pursue the best solution and share intermediate thoughts I have along the way.
- Make sure we are and remain on course to address your needs comprehensively at all times.
I like to think out loud so you are part of the process of solving issues and know what we are doing to get your best result.
Accounting and Auditing Services:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Regulatory and other special audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- HUD audits
- Agreed upon procedures engagements
- Forecasts, projections and budgets
- Tax planning and compliance for businesses and their owners
- Particular focus on Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, S-Corporations, and multi-state entities
- Real Estate Developers, Owners, and Lessors
- Construction and Home Builders
- Government Contractors
- Professional Services
- Parking and Valet Services
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Women Presidents’ Organization (DC area Chapter)
- Catholic Business Network of Montgomery County: board member (2009-2016), immediate past president (2016), president (2015), treasurer (2011-2014)
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce’s Real Estate & Construction Network
- Montgomery County Historical Society: board member and treasurer (2018-current)
B.S. in Accounting, with minors in Business Administration and Computer Science – Frostburg State University