Akima Blyden, CPA
I believe learning is a lifelong journey, relationships should be prioritized, and balance is vital for our well-being.
When I work with you, I:
- Prioritize honesty and respect in our relationship.
- Actively listen to your needs and collaborate towards achieving your goals.
- Establish realistic expectations for the tasks at hand.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with colleagues to deliver high-quality service to you.
I am a Tax Manager with Snyder Cohn.
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Estates and Trusts
- Emerging technology & startup organizations
- HUD projects
- Nonprofit organizations
- Wholesale distributors
Certified Public Accountant
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – American University, Kogod School of Business