Do you love making a difference in your accounting work? Does working in a diverse range of client industries sound exciting to you? Are you ready to work for a steady accounting firm with a long track record of success?
Snyder Cohn is searching for a dynamic Tax Supervisor with a minimum of 5 years of tax accounting experience with a public accounting firm. The successful candidate will manage and review 1040’s, estates and trusts with strong opportunities for client ownership and advancement. The Tax Supervisor must have strong tax research skills, a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and must be an active CPA. Experience with CCH Axcess Tax is desired.
We want to talk to you if you have the following:
- CPA with 5+ years of tax accounting experience with a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, experience with estate and trust returns a plus
- Strong tax research skills
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax a plus
- Willingness to train and mentor staff
- Positive attitude with a commitment to client service
- Willing to work a hybrid schedule of remote and in-office work
Snyder Cohn is a mid-sized CPA firm that puts staff development and client empowerment first. We cultivate a collaborative work environment, believe in work-life balance and are proud to offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and a friendly, professional staff that are authentic, candid, accessible, friendly and engaging. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please fill out the form below.