Suzanne R Miller, CPA, MBA
I believe in building relationships based on trust, so that we can work together as a team to support your goals and contribute to your success. I am a Tax Manager with Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Actively listen, because I am interested in who you are and want to understand your situation, concerns, and needs.
- Ask many questions because I am curious by nature, and I want to get to know you both personally and professionally.
- Strive to be proactive in providing valued service with timeliness of completed projects.
- Explain complex situations in easy-to-understand language and relatable information.
- Acknowledge when I do not know something and commit to finding an answer or solution to the situation.
- Highly value others’ opinions, as well as truly appreciate open and consistent communication.
- Work as part of a team, nurturing all members to bring out their best, so that we can serve you in the best way possible.
- Will continue to learn, grow, and educate myself to better serve your needs.
I enjoy serving others, providing value, contributing to others’ success, while simplifying complex situations and building long-term relationships.
- Individual tax
- Estate and trusts
- Business tax
- Tax planning
- Professional Services
- High-net-worth individuals
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
University of Central Florida – Masters of Business Administration
University of Florida – Bachelor of Science in Accounting