Stephen G. Perry, CPA
I believe in contributing, adding value and having an impact. I am a partner with Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Plan ahead, because your time has value, and it is important to me that we use your time wisely as we achieve the best result.
- Spend time every day thinking about you and your business and exploring the most effective opportunities that will solve any problem you might be experiencing.
- Push daily and work hard to ensure that your tax matters get done in a timely manner — deadlines matter to me as I know they impact you.
- Make myself available for questions, always, and remain extremely responsive to your phone calls and emails.
I work to simplify key areas of taxation and to take the complexity and uncertainty out of them. I care about educating you on what you need to know or consider and I provide clear advice on how to proceed.
- Tax compliance and planning services
- Families, estates and trusts
- Startup and emerging growth companies
- Business structuring
- Real Estate
- Construction & Contracting
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Government Contractors
- High Tech & Emerging Growth
- Professional Services
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting – Loyola University of Maryland