I am a manager in the Client Accounting Advisory Services division at Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Listen to your objectives, mission, and goals. I take the time to understand your business.
- Help you customize the best approach to organize your financial reporting and tracking to make those goals achievable.
- Am here to guide you through your daily bookkeeping and accounting questions, when you have so many things vying for your attention as a business owner.
- Create a partnership in our work that will help you navigate your books and keep you informed about the pulse of your business.
I hope to give you comfort and guidance on the sometimes technical issues related to your daily accounting, with a patient disposition and a little humor. Whether you have a quick question on a transaction or want a more detailed analysis of your books, just give me a call.
- Monthly/Annual financial close
- Coordination with Auditors
- Creation of accounting best practices and procedures
- Financial Analysis
- Implementation of financial reporting systems, set up of Quickbooks database, software conversions to Quickbooks, creation of chart of accounts, other software integration
- Quickbooks training
- Tech Industries
- Professional Services
Quickbooks Online Certified
Return RUSH Board Member – Treasurer
The American University (Washington, DC) – B.A. International Service – Accounting and Business