Melinda A. Kloster, CPA
I believe in doing things the right way. I am a manager with the Snyder Cohn Accounting & Auditing team.
When I work with you, I:
Ask you questions about your particular situation. It is important to me to develop a relationship with you and get to know your business and personal needs.Work with you to review the plan and service along the way to ensure I am always providing you timely and accurate support.
I strive to understand what matters most to you so I may effectively anticipate how to meet your needs and provide you the most excellent outcome. I am proactive and like to develop a plan, establish goals, and set expectations.
- Tax services and planning for businesses and their owners
- Accounting services and business consulting
- Partnerships, S-Corporations, Corporations and LLCs
- Multi-state Entities
- Real Estate: Developers, Owners, Lessors, Construction and Home Builders
- Professional Services
- Parking and Valet Services
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Frostburg State University