Lorraine A. Sexton, CPA, MST
I believe in contributing to a greater cause, making a difference, adding value and making an impact. I am a senior tax manager with the Snyder Cohn Tax team.
When I work with you, I:
- Focus on doing all I can to help you succeed in meeting your personal and/or business goals.
- Look for ways to help you save on your taxes and I enjoy opportunities to present you with new ideas that will help you achieve this.
- Take complex issues and break them down in a way that you can understand and that will make a difference for your success.
- Discuss your goals, how your business is doing, any issues you have encountered, and tax planning ideas that I have.
- I work hard to earn your valuable trust. I want you to know you can always count on me. I am passionate about building a long term relationship with you that helps you reach your goals and the ongoing opportunity to work with you to provide value-added services.
- Business tax compliance, including LLC’s, partnerships, S corporations and C corporations
- Individual tax compliance
- Multi-state taxation
- Tax planning and consultation services
- Technical tax research
- Resolution of IRS and state tax matters
- Expert witness
Management Advisory Services
- Issues in the life cycle of a business and its owners – structuring, start-up, growth, and sale
- Strategic Planning
- Professional Services
- Healthcare & Medical Practices
- Real Estate
- High Tech & Emerging Growth
- Construction & Contracting
- Government Contracting
- Nonprofit Organizations
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BKR SALT Practice Group – Member
- Asbury Communities, Inc. Audit Committee – Chair
- Asbury Communities, Inc. Board of Directors – Member
- Asbury Foundation Caring Classic Golf Tournament – Chair
- Women Business Owners of Montgomery County – Member
Master of Science in Taxation, American University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Maryland, College Park, Summa Cum Laude