Lisa Lezell, CPA
I’m Lisa Lezell. I believe in doing things the right way for your most efficient and effective outcome and results.
When I work with you, I
- Begin by discussing your situation fully and talk openly about the process and what you can expect.
- Communicate in ways to provide you the most efficient service.
- Ask you questions to ensure that I understand things fully because I am focused on facilitating the most effective process and outcome for you.
- Follow policies and do not cut corners, but let you know if there is a time when you can! Once I have an organized plan, I set into action for you.
- Can be relied upon to get things done right and provide you the results you are looking for.
I am a Manager with the Snyder Cohn Accounting & Auditing team.
Accounting and Auditing Services:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Accounting solutions for businesses and individuals
- Forecasts, projections and budgets
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax services
- Review and tax return preparation
Management Advisory Services:
- Strategic planning
- Compensation models
- Executive compensation planning
- Healthcare & Medical Practices
- Professional Services
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Parking and Valet Services
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Greater Washington Society of CPAs
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – University of Rochester
- Masters of Accountancy – George Washington University