Lauran I. Penn, CPA, CFP
I believe in making sense of complex and complicated tax issues in order to find straightforward and workable solutions. I am a partner with Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you, I:
- Listen to you because I find you interesting, and I want to learn about what you do and how you got to where you are now.
- Am a straight shooter, and I ask well-thought-out, critical questions about your unique situation and work toward my goal of providing maximum value to you at all times.
- Deal with serious matters, but keep things light, even funny, and I put accounting into English and help you understand what you need to do.
- Often become friends with clients (and they call me with questions about everything, from where to go in Tucson to asking me to check in on relatives)!
- Enjoy simplifying complicated information so that we can discuss and act on it for your best outcome and results.
- Propose what I feel are the best and most innovative solutions and then implement them in a way that make the most sense for you and your situation.
I keep my clients for a very long time, and still have one since my very first job just after graduating college! Because, for me, it’s all about relationships.
- Reviews and compilations
- Accounting solutions for businesses and individuals
- Budgets, forecasts and projections
- Analysis and structuring for private placement offerings (PPM)
- Business tax services
- Corporations and partnerships
Individual Tax Returns
- Estate and trusts
- Estate and family wealth planning
- Personal financial planning
Management Advisory Services
- Executive compensation planning
- Strategic planning
- Divorce consulting and planning
Certified Public Accountant
Certified Financial Planner
Personal Financial Specialist
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner Board
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Maryland