Keith O. Jennings, CPA
I believe in having an impact and that your success is my success. I am a partner with the Snyder Cohn Accounting & Auditing team.
When I work with you, I:
- Am respectful of you and of what you want to accomplish.
- Am responsive, responsible and want both my clients and fellow associates to be happy and fulfilled.
- Am a committed teammate, and foster a collaborative, open working environment with my staff so they can learn, grow, and serve you better.
- Work hard to create an authentic and strong foundation of trust with you so that I can achieve the best solutions to yield the outcomes you desire.
- Provide a good work product and meet your deadlines, whether it is with audits, tax returns or consulting services, so you can be successful.
I bring my expertise to your issues. I want to be sure that I am meeting all your needs and providing you the outcomes and solutions you want because this is my passion.
- Audits, compilations and reviews for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations
- Uniform Guidance audits and agreed-upon procedure engagements
- Nonprofit organization tax services (including private foundations)
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax services
- Internal control systems and procedures
- Forecasts, projections and budgets
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Healthcare & Medical Practices
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Certified Public Accountant
- SEEC, Treasurer and Board Member- a nonprofit that assists individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in living a life of their choosing
- Leadership Montgomery (Emerging Leaders) graduate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Bucknell University