Joel S. Cohn, CPA
I believe in making a difference and in doing my best for you always.
When I work with you, I:
- Do what I say I am going to do and let you know you can always count on me.
- Am there when you need me, get you what you need in a timely, professional manner.
- Learn about your situation, and creatively make sense of the possibilities and tax scenarios that apply to your particular problem.
- Make complex tax law understandable to you as a layperson and help you understand how to make your best tax decision.
- Do my job well, consistently, in a way that produces positive solutions to your problems.
- Lead my teams by example and feel responsible for the path and results we guide you to undertake.
If this sounds like someone you want helping you navigate tax laws to arrive at your best result, give me a call. I am a Partner with Snyder Cohn.
- Tax services
- Business and individual tax planning
- Estate tax planning
- Tax compliance
- IRS controversy consulting
- Financial planning and analysis services
- Retirement planning
- Business planning
- Buying and selling businesses
- Compensation planning
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Consulting regarding purchase/sale of businesses
- Admission of new owners/partners into businesses
- Retirement planning and estate planning
- Review of partnership agreements, tax issues and IRS audits
- Speaker and panel leader for a variety of accounting and tax seminars