Joe Bishop, CPA
I believe in doing things the right way in the most efficient and effective manner possible. I am a senior manager with the Snyder Cohn Accounting & Auditing team.
When I work with you, I:
- Learn as much as I can about you, your business and your objectives.
- Keep up to date on all relevant accounting standards and tax laws so that we can address them proactively, stay ahead of the game and create efficiencies moving forward.
- Apply our past experiences to your present situation in an effort to continually improve the efficiency and seamlessness of our work.
- Make a point to be responsive to your needs and your correspondence.
Getting a thorough understanding of my client allows me to provide sound solutions and consistently add value. I take pride in quickly responding to any questions or concerns you may have and performing the necessary research to provide the right answers.
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Business (Corporation, Partnership, LLC) tax services
- Internal controls
- Emerging technology & startup organizations
- HUD projects
- Nonprofit organizations
- Wholesale distributors
Certified Public Accountant
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Rutgers University, New Brunswick
Master of Science in Accounting and Financial Management – University of Maryland University College