Edward L. Snyder, CPA
I am Eddie Snyder, Partner and Chairman of Snyder Cohn. Let’s work together.
I work hard to gain your trust, one transaction at a time.
When I work with you, I ask the right questions and listen to really understand you, your business, the environment you are in, and the challenges you face. Then, I do whatever I can to help you.
And as a firm, we:
- Are in your corner – we are not out for us, but out for you and your best result.
- Know our way around taxes, financial information, business problems and other money matters.
- Find the right professionals, and introduce them and add them to your team.
- Work hard to creatively approach every problem and opportunity, for your benefit.
Snyder Cohn has maintained a culture of listening, learning and caring, since 1927. We take you from where you are now, to where you want to be, and ensure the best possible financial outcomes.
Accounting and Auditing Services:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Accounting systems and operations
- Expert witness for contract disputes
Management Advisory Services:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Debt & Equity Financing
- Strategic Planning
- Business Succession
- Integration of personal income and estate tax planning with business tax structure
- Oversight of your personal and business tax preparation and compliance needs
- Personal financial planning
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- High Tech & Emerging Growth
- Professional Services
Certified Public Accountant
- XPX-Exit Planning Exchange
- Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy
- Leadership Montgomery
- Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington
- Maryland Tech Council Volunteer Mentor Services
- Maryland Tech Council Business Continuity Task Force
Bachelor of Science in Economics – University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School