Cheryl Y. Heusser, CPA, CFE
I believe in contributing to your success and adding value, always. I am a partner with Snyder Cohn.
When I work with you your needs and priorities are important to me. I truly care about who you are and what matters most to you. It is a priority for me to understand this so that I can move into action to help you achieve your goals.
When we work together, I:
- Ask questions and listen closely to your answers so that I can get to know and understand you, your business, and your needs.
- Value our open and trusted communication.
- Offer you solutions as well as a new and different perspective to your situation.
I strive to know and understand you. This allows me to give you what you need, often even before you know you need it! My passion is to contribute to you in a way that helps you experience your most successful outcome.
Management Advisory Services
- Business and tax consulting with start-up and emerging businesses
- Internal control systems, procedures and operations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
Accounting and Auditing Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements, focusing on internal control testing
- Tax compliance for Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, S-Corporations, Corporations and multi-state entities
- Tax planning for businesses and their owners
- High Tech & Emerging Growth
- Professional Services
- Construction & Contracting
- Government Contracting
- Real Estate
Certified Public Accountant
Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society of CPA’s
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Montgomery County Innovation Centers
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Maryland
Master of Arts in Education – Bowie State University