Business Advisory Services
Profit from our Experience
As a firm with a proven track record of serving businesses since 1927, Snyder Cohn offers a depth of knowledge, expertise and relationships—not just regarding accounting and tax services, but about how businesses work and what makes them tick—that is simply unmatched by other firms.
Snyder Cohn helps navigate through critical events or challenges including:
- Maintaining continuity during an economic downturn
- Obtaining financing
- Making difficult moves like layoffs and cutbacks of benefits
- Planning for the recovery and obtaining resources just in time
- Finding unique contributions in the marketplace
- Assisting families and businesses in creating a useful, ongoing conversation about succession issues
- Planning a sale of the business when earnings and the financing market are right
When you work with Snyder Cohn, every engagement, every audit, every tax return and every engagement comes with our unique perspective, formed over the last 85 years. That’s why so many business owners, entrepreneurs, CEO, presidents, partners and shareholders count on Snyder Cohn.