Cheryl Y. Heusser, CPA, CFE
I’m Cheryl Heusser. I believe in contributing to your success and adding value, always.
When I work with you…
- I want you to know that your needs and priorities are important to me. I truly care about who you are and what matters most to you. It is a priority for me to understand this so that I can move into action to help you achieve your goals.
When we work together, I …
- Ask key questions and listen closely to your answers so that I can get to know and understand you, your business, and your needs.
- Value our open and trusted communication.
- Offer you not only expected solutions, but also continue to ask questions to bring a new and different perspective to your situation.
- Strive to know and understand you. This allows me to give you what you need, often even before you know you need it!
- Contribute to you in a way that helps you experience your most successful outcome. This is my greatest reward and passion.
I am a Partner with Snyder Cohn.
Management Advisory Services
- Business and tax consulting with start-up and emerging businesses
- Internal control systems, procedures and operations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
Accounting and Auditing Services
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements, focusing on internal control testing
- Tax compliance for Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, S-Corporations, Corporations and multi-state entities
- Tax planning for businesses and their owners
- High Tech & Emerging Growth
- Professional Services
- Construction & Contracting
- Government Contracting
- Real Estate
Certified Public Accountant
Certified Fraud Examiner
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Greater Washington Society of CPA’s
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Montgomery County Innovation Centers
Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Maryland
Master of Arts in Education – Bowie State University
In Our Clients’ Words
“Cheryl has been indispensable to us over the past year from the very tactical level bookkeeping set up/periodic review to more strategic guidance on the structuring and execution of our Seed Series financing round. As the COO of a rapidly growing tech company in our second year of operations my singular goal is driving revenue while maintaining a sustainable structure – Cheryl is absolutely my first call when I need a sounding board.”
– Ben Power, COO, Sayari Analytics, LLC
“In 2012 I first met Cheryl Heusser when I was looking for an accounting firm to handle the tax accounting for a new startup company. The personal level of service, the interest in the business and the follow up was so refreshing that I then moved my other businesses and personal tax accounting to Snyder Cohn. Cheryl is always prompt in replying to questions and makes the responses understandable in a complex world. I would recommend Cheryl and Snyder Cohn to anyone who is looking for a person and a firm who cares about their customers and is interested in building a long term relationship.”
– Dave Buscher, COO, Redox Power Systems, LLC
“I have had the pleasure of working with Cheryl Heusser for more than a decade. My small business has grown in part due to the support we receive from Cheryl and Snyder Cohn. Cheryl is particularly good at analyzing our numbers and reports, really digging into the details. She drills down to help us determine our most profitable avenue. Cheryl will find me the best answer every time no matter what it takes. She is obviously knowledgeable regarding all facets of the business environment, whether it is banking, financial analysis, taxes, etc. Together with her team, she turns over every rock to give me the best advice available. I honestly feel as if we are her most important client based on the availability and dedication she provides to the Grosvenor Market. Our business has multiplied and become very profitable with her on our team. We are very fortunate to have her in our corner.”
– Scot Shuck, President, Grosvenor Market
Email Cheryl Heusser.