Snyder Cohn’s Core Values
Snyder Cohn was founded on the principles of integrity and trust. These principles continue to be the cornerstone of our firm. We will do what is right, and will speak the truth.
- We are here to provide creative and innovative solutions to offer value to our clients and associates.
- We embrace a collaborative work environment highlighted by teamwork through open communication, continuous learning, and process improvement.
- We value, respect, and support everyone in our firm within a caring atmosphere of personal responsibility and leadership.
- We measure our success in terms of client satisfaction, associate satisfaction and firm profit.
We recognize and embrace the philosophy that providing service to and building relationships with our clients is the reason for the firm’s existence. To continue to grow our firm, we believe we must deliver a “wow” experience to our clients. We will provide excellent client service as a matter of practice because we:
- Treat clients and each other with care, concern, and respect.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Respond promptly to all client telephone calls, e-mails and other inquiries.
- Initiate appropriate client contact to understand and respond to our clients’ needs and desires.
- Assure that we provide superior client service at all times.
- Project a professional personal and firm image.