News & Events
Snyder Cohn keeps its clients informed about the firm’s events and the latest financial news related to accounting and auditing, medical practice services, management advisory, tax services and retirement and pension plan services through its newsletters, articles and seminars.
Snyder Cohn News:
- Millions Watch Finale of IRS Reality Show
- Congratulations to Our Client Wendy Thompson for Producing an Acclaimed Documentary Film - Harvest of Empire
- Snyder Cohn Newsletters
- What's Happening at Snyder Cohn
- Snyder Cohn Client Feature: Obsidian Analysis, Inc.
- But I Thought My Organization was Tax Exempt! -The Intricacies of Unrelated Business Income
- Health Care Reform - What this Means for 2013
- MD Appellate Court Decision on Nonresident State Tax Credit
- Summary of American Tax Relief Act of 2012
- Attention MD Residents: Deadline for MD Homestead Tax Credit is December 31, 2012
- Potential Tax Law Changes for 2013