Snyder Cohn Affiliations
Snyder Cohn and many of its partners and associates are proud members of or affiliated with the following organizations:
- BKR International – A leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 135 member firms with over 300 offices in over 70 countries around the world. To learn more, please visit www.bkr.com.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – The national, professional organization for all certified public accountants. The Institute’s mission is to provide members with the resources, information, and leadership that enables them to provide valuable services in the highest professional manner to benefit the public as well as employers and clients. www.aicpa.org
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries – The premier national organization for retirement plan professionals. www.asppa.org
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants – The GWSCPA serves the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Accounting firm professionals, nonprofit financial professionals, government financial professionals, accounting and business faculty and students are members. www.gwscpa.org
- Leadership Montgomery – Several of our partners took part in Leadership Montgomery, a nonprofit, non-partisan organization that offers a nine month community leadership program for current and emerging leaders to explore key issues that affect Montgomery County. www.leadershipmontgomerymd.org
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants – With a membership of nearly 10,000 professionals, the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants is the largest professional organization serving the exclusive needs of Maryland Certified Public Accountants. www.macpa.org
- Montgomery County Department of Economic Development Business Innovation Network – Snyder Cohn as well as a leading law firm and bank as well as one other organization are the sponsors of the Rockville Innovation Centers, which helps those innovating entrepreneurs who are tenants in the centers. The help entails consulting on business matters, recordkeeping needs, financing, and other benefits that our firm can provide to new technology and other businesses.
- The Entrepreneurship Institute – Founded in 1976, TEI’s primary mission is to provide opportunities for business owners to acquire knowledge, experience and resources needed to achieve their goals. TEI is dedicated to meeting the knowledge and networking needs of America’s small and mid-market company presidents. www.tei.net
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants -The VSCPA was founded in 1909, and consists of a membership of more than 7,500 individuals who actively work in the financial marketplace. www.vscpa.com
- Women’s Business Center-Assists women in starting and growing their own business. WBC’s programs are for beginning entrepreneurship as well as owners with successful companies. www.womensbusinesscenter.org